Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

So, since Bethany Joy Galeotti's Wardrobe Wednesday's are pretty much my favorite thing ever, I figured I would try it out and post my own (please ignore my weird expression -- I think I need some practice on taking self portraits)

I've been really into red and black lately, I think because I just recently colored my hair from a blonde/light red to a dark (almost black) brown, and apparently, I think wearing more red and black is the best way to show it off!  Anyways...


Cardigan:  Ann Taylor Loft
Top:  Target
Skirt:  JCrew
Polish:  O.P.I. Rainbow Connection over Black Onyx


Shoes:  JCrew
Tights:  Spanx

I ran out of the house pretty quickly and forgot to put on some jewelry (oops) but i was planning on wearing my new Jewel Mint Swan Bracelet.  Seriously, if you haven't checked out Jewel Mint yet, do it!  I've ordered a few pieces already but this bracelet is my favorite so far!  It's surprisingly versatile and I wear it all the time!


Lastly, I just received the new Sam Edelman Lorna pumps that I ordered over the weekend in the mail today!  I'm so excited to rock these with some awesome skinny jeans!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Wardrobe Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment